Full Mouth Restoration (available only at Oakland and Berkeley locations)
Restore Health and Beauty to Your Smile
Is your smile marred by badly damaged or missing teeth? There are implications for your total health in addition to functional and cosmetic concerns. Fortunately, Total Health Dental Care can help. It is our mission to improve your overall health through dentistry, and we excel in solving these problems.
We provide outstanding full mouth restoration services for patients in Berkeley and Oakland, Piedmont, and surrounding Bay Area communities. By combining restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments – custom-designing your treatment plan to meet your unique needs – we can dramatically improve the functionality and appearance of your smile. Don’t wait another day to begin the process of achieving the smile of your dreams; contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
Full Mouth Restoration Options
Full mouth restoration can solve virtually any dental flaw. Some common dental problems, and their corresponding treatment options, include:
- Badly decayed teeth – We can prolong the use of a badly decayed tooth with a root canal procedure.
- Broken, cracked teeth – We can cover a damaged tooth with an attractive dental crown or conceal chips with dental bonding.
- Missing teeth – We can replace missing teeth with attractive artificial teeth – dental crowns anchored by dental bridges or, optimally, by dental implants.
- Crooked teeth – We can straighten crooked teeth with Invisalign®, a discreet alternative to metal braces.
- Misshapen teeth – We can conceal misshapen teeth with porcelain veneers, an excellent smile makeover option.
- Discolored teeth – We can dramatically whiten the teeth with teeth whitening or conceal them with veneers.
Benefits of Full Mouth Restoration
When you obtain treatment for the dental flaws affecting your smile, you can expect to enjoy a number of health and aesthetic benefits, including:
- Improved dental health
- Improved overall health
- Improved self-confidence
- Decreased need for dental treatment