What You Can Expect as a New Patient
- Your appointment will be made as soon as conveniently possible for you.
- Upon your appointment, we’ll give you a tour of the office and share information about our clinical team and services.
- You get digital x-rays.
- The doctor is introduced. He talks with you about your lifestyle – including nutritional history, sleeping patterns, stress management and supplements – and how it relates to oral health.
- The doctor performs a comprehensive exam, including:
- Bite analysis and TMJ evaluation
- Oral cancer screening
- Existing dental work evaluation
- Periodontal evaluation.
- After the exam, the doctor explains the health of your mouth and its connection to the body. If dental treatment is needed, the doctor presents all options for resolving your symptoms.
- You are then scheduled for a periodontal cleaning and any necessary treatment.
Afford Quality Dental Care
We provide everyone access to our dental care by offering a variety of dental financing options and payment plans. We accept most major dental insurance and, for treatments that may fall outside your coverage, we can devise a payment structure that will work for you. For those without insurance, we are proud to offer an alternative that provides the same premium care for your oral and total health.